Juniors Pickleball Club
DISCLAIMER: Participants, parents, family, and spectators engaging in the Brigham City Recreation Activities do so with knowledge of the risk and potential exposure involved and agree to accept any and all inherent risks to their personal health.
Want to become a part of the newest sport to take Brigham City by storm? Join us at the Brigham City Pickleball Courts at Rees Pioneer Park. Utah is leading the youth and other cities want to know what we are doing. We have lessons for the beginner and for those who want to sharpen their skills, along with leagues for those who want a little more competition on a regular basis. Pickleball can be played by people of all ages—the young and the young-at-heart. It is not necessary to be an athlete or in great condition to play.Like and follow our Utah Juniors Pickleball URPA Forum on Facebook for the latest information
Juniors 2022 Pickleball Club
Description: Join the Brigham City Juniors Pickleball Club and receive registration to 9 weeks of lessons and weekly open play. Access to drop-in socials, weekend round robin challenges, skills and activities taught by professionally certified PPR instructors.
Location: Rees Pioneer Park pickleball courts (221 North 600 West)
Dates: June 7, 2022 - August 3, 2022
Ages 8-13: Tuesday evenings
Ages 14-18: Wednesday evenings
Access the 2021 URPA Juniors Pickleball Handbook (pdf)
- $5 non-refundable fee will be applied to all refunds
- While registration is open: Full refund (minus $5)
- After registration has ended: 50% refund
- After program has begun: no refund
Concussion and Head Injury
As required by Utah State Law, Brigham City has implemented a concussion and head injury policy:
- An informed consent must be signed annually by parents and youth athletes acknowledging the risk of head injury prior to practice or competition.
- A youth athlete who is suspected of sustaining a concussion must be removed from play.
- A youth athlete who has been removed from play must receive written clearance from a licensed health care provider prior to returning to play.
The following information may be helpful to parents and coaches. Learn the signs and symptoms of concussion so we can all keep our children and adult athletes safe.
Compliance Requirements (pdf)Signs & Symptoms (pdf)Athlete's Resource Fact Sheet (pdf)Coach's Brain Injury Resources (pdf)Parent's Resource Fact Sheet (pdf)