Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Residential Permit Applications

Solar Panel (Photovoltaic):

New, upgraded, or removal of residential solar panels.

Please submit electronic copies of all plans.  The email address can be found on the top of the photovoltaic application. 

Roofing permit:

New shingles, re-shingle, new roofing (Plywood or OSB)

Residential Electric Permit:

New meter or main disconnect, upgraded meter enclosure, or power service

Power disconnect Monday-Thursday 

48 hours notice to disconnect power and schedule an inspection


Water Heater/Broiler:

New, upgraded furnace or water heater

Demolition - Online

Remove or demolish residential structures.

- Permit  Requirments
- Paper Application 


New or replaced windows


Agricultural Permit Application:

Agricultural permits