Join a group of other writers in critiquing portions of each other's work.
- Participants must sign-up in advance. Contact the Library to get on the critique RSVP list by Monday, March 13th at 9am (435-723-5850)
- This sessions must have at least 4 people for a group to be scheduled.
- The number of sessions is based on room availability.
- Each author will have approximately 15-30 minutes (depending on how many authors are participating) for their critique and is responsible for his/her own copies.
- Details as to the amount of time per author and how many copies to bring will be sent out via e-mail the week of the critique, after authors have sent their RSVPs for the critique.
- Workshops are signed-up for individually, not collectively.
Check out our website for more information on upcoming Writing Group events.