||As fall leaf collection season approaches Brigham City Street Division would like to share some general information:
- Fall leaf collection will run from October 31, 2022 through November 17, 2022
- It is the goal of the Street Division to remove leaf piles once per week in your area. However, schedules may change due to weather or work load.
- Residents should not rake their leaves into the gutter but should keep them in piles on the park strip. Doing so will prevent clogging of the storm drain system.
- Remember, only leaves should be piled in the park strip. No other green waste or debris will be collected.
- We want to help our residents clear the leaves. However, please keep in mind that we are covering large areas of heavy leaf fall which may delay our return to your area.
- Leaf collection will only be during the dates listed above. The only exception to this is if snow falls early, crews will not be collecting leaves.
Questions may be referred to the Public Works Administrative Offices at (435)734-6615.