Boys Comp Basketball
DISCLAIMER: Participants, parents, family, and spectators engaging in the Brigham City Recreation Activities do so with knowledge of the risk and potential exposure involved and agree to accept any and all inherent risks to their personal health.
Grades: 5th to 8th
Registration: August 1, 2022
Season: begins in September
Game Night: 5th and 6th grade teams play Wednesdays; 7th and 8th grade teams play Thursdays
- $5 non-refundable fee will be applied to all refunds
- While registration is open: Full refund (minus $5)
- After registration has ended: 50% refund
- After program has begun: no refund
Concussion and Head Injury
As required by Utah State Law, Brigham City has implemented a concussion and head injury policy:
- An informed consent must be signed annually by parents and youth athletes acknowledging the risk of head injury prior to practice or competition.
- A youth athlete who is suspected of sustaining a concussion must be removed from play.
- A youth athlete who has been removed from play must receive written clearance from a licensed health care provider prior to returning to play.
The following information may be helpful to parents and coaches. Learn the signs and symptoms of concussion so we can all keep our children and adult athletes safe.
Compliance Requirements (pdf)Signs & Symptoms (pdf)Athlete's Resource Fact Sheet (pdf)Coach's Brain Injury Resources (pdf)Parent's Resource Fact Sheet (pdf)